8.22.2011

Relaxed to the 10th power

text record from last night
beginning 23:32 and ending 00:42



me: have you ever heard of _______?

cg: i don't think that's a real thing.

me: HOLY SHIT. I'M REDONKULOUSLY out of commission...this text is taking me 15 min to type. Community is hilarious... and takes 4 hours per episode. My skin is pouring through a waterfall of a black hole. i will soon be denser than a thousand suns.

me: ...or something.

cg: dayum

me: my notification sound just scared the bejeebus out of me

me: in three languages

me: feeling less so now

me: i was out of it for a minute there

me: my face feels plaid

me: why do i hear in daisies?

me: pinch breathing is meta

me: are you unfollowing my texts?

cg: snowman inkeeper

me: splashing kidneys

me: caterpillars are kind of weird if you think about it

cg: Ur

me: gravity times 2.78

me: sensory overload and circuit tomfoolery. brain eating midday meal

me: getting back to normal now


i'm going to be so good at being unemployed.

No comments: